View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ulthanfric
Officer
The Almighty Pro

The Almighty Pro

re: Metal Gear Solid series

Wondering if we have any Metal Gear fans out there :D

I was sooooo addicted to the first one on PS1, possibly the best game ever for that console, must have played 20 to 30 times,know that one back and forth,

Didn't like the 2nd one, that incursion with Raiden is really meh, most metal gear fans didn't like it.

Now the 3rd is a different story, Snake Eater is a amazing game, some still consider it one of the best games ever.

After that played tge 4th on PS3, liked it but can't beat Snake Eater. Got it for PS vita and still going at it, and yes you really have to eat snakes (among other stuff) to survive in the wilderness and the story is great!

Leerrrooooy

re: Metal Gear Solid series

The original games were awesome. Considering they came out a LONG time ago(1 year is old these days...) And still better than most of the games coming out these days.

Solid snake was my fav. Guns and Patriots god some insane reviews and practically nominated for every award that year but I thought it wasnt as good.

Since you like MGS, I take it you also liked Splinter Cell? Splinter Cell,Pandora tomorrow,chaos theory..those were some of the hardest games both solo and co-op. The AI was unforgiving yet it was so fun. Though they practically ruined what made the game fun starting with Conviction and Blacklist.

Last week I dug up my old PS2 and found some of my fav games do this date including above...Nfs hot pursuit 2,Tekken,Socom 1 and 3, Starwars battlefront 1 and 2, Mortal Kombat armageddon, ace combat,god of war,resident evil 4,gta, Soul calibur 2, grand turismo,black,ratchet and clank arsenal,MGS 3,mercenaries,burn out,COD big red one/finest hour, MOH airborne/frontline/allied assault/rising sun/pacific assault...

Good times...they dont make as much memorable titles as they used to imo :P

lololol
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Massive Dynamics Forum Index -> Other games All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: