View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ulthanfric
Officer
The Almighty Pro

The Almighty Pro

re: Pro Evo/Fifa

Yeah probably a long shot, but anyone plays Pro Evo on the PS3 or FIFA on PS3 or PS Vita?

For you americans both are football games, yes football, not soccer -.-

Leerrrooooy

FIFA 14 comes out tomorrow anyone else as ecstatic as i am??? what new teams you looking to play first?

Personally i cant wait to play real madrid and modify the formation to have 3 strikers. with di maria on the left ronaldo in the middle, and bale on the right for the most lethal counterattacking trio. Of course that means scrapping benzama to the bench but i would do that in real life to if i was the coach .

From DDO to AOC to SWTOR to LOTRO to ESO all characters have started with the name Shoe. It all goes back to trying to decide on a character name in my first MMO. Having a shoebox near me and frustrated on my lack of creativity I typed it in and sure enough it worked, and the legacy was born.
Spamwise
Officer
The Undying

The Undying

Mr.Shoe wrote:
FIFA 14 comes out tomorrow anyone else as ecstatic as i am??? what new teams you looking to play first?

Personally i cant wait to play real madrid and modify the formation to have 3 strikers. with di maria on the left ronaldo in the middle, and bale on the right for the most lethal counterattacking trio. Of course that means scrapping benzama to the bench but i would do that in real life to if i was the coach .

What new teams are there?

Leerrrooooy

no new teams but trying out all the different teams players or how a team works together. such as playing with ozil on arsenal is a game changer. Bayern will be fun to play with again such a fast squad ect..

btw did you quit playing minecraft??? its so lonely on the world

From DDO to AOC to SWTOR to LOTRO to ESO all characters have started with the name Shoe. It all goes back to trying to decide on a character name in my first MMO. Having a shoebox near me and frustrated on my lack of creativity I typed it in and sure enough it worked, and the legacy was born.
Spamwise
Officer
The Undying

The Undying

Mr.Shoe wrote:
no new teams but trying out all the different teams players or how a team works together. such as playing with ozil on arsenal is a game changer. Bayern will be fun to play with again such a fast squad ect..

No i didn't, just been visiting friends so without internet for a few days. will be back on later.

Leerrrooooy

pfft soccer

Those who say there's nothing like a nice cup of tea for calming the nerves never had *real* tea. It's like a syringe of adrenaline straight to the heart!
Mr.Shoe
Officer
Leerrrooooy

Leerrrooooy

Spamwise wrote:
Mr.Shoe wrote:

No i didn't, just been visiting friends so without internet for a few days. will be back on later.

nice, looking forward to seeing what happens with that castle of yours, and nerg you love soccer and you know it just dont wanna tell anybody else Happy

Ulthanfric
Officer
The Almighty Pro

The Almighty Pro

Its not soccer, its football!!!!

Anyway football games are no a big priority for me atm, might get one in a few months when it gets cheaper.

Meh Ronaldo in the middle might work in game, but irl it doenst, that was tried in national team, he loses space and depth to do his thing.

There's a few interesting teams to try this year, like the new millionaire Monaco or even PSG, but I always start any football game with my club: Benfica, made some good signings this season.

The Almighty Pro

SSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOCCCCCCEEEEEEEERRRRRR!

The Almighty Pro

Ellatoestabber wrote:
SSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOCCCCCCEEEEEEEERRRRRR!

Shush FOOTBALL mom! Yes you heard me:P

The Undying

Any excuse to link this video

If most of the rest of the world calls something something different, maybe you're doing it wrong :D

Leerrrooooy

have you guys ever seen this, not sure if its already posted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KeG_i8CWE8

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Massive Dynamics Forum Index -> Other games All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: