View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Spamwise
Officer
The Undying

The Undying

re: Grand Theft Auto series

Hildorth wrote:
Patriotpea wrote:
Was playing GTA V this weekend and all I have to say is this.....

....when in doubt, pack a minigun and use a Greyhound Bus as your getaway vehicle.

Dont be dumb and use a tractor like I did. In my def, I was trying to farm the cops.

Lmao.

So I was exploring the city for a bit and accidently ended up in a strip club, tripped and fell on a chair with a stripper on my lap >.>

Got thrown out a few minutes later cause I touched the stripper, needless to say when I tried to get back in they wouldn't let me, so I got my gun and tried to get in the hard way... Since this all started as an accident I ended up in the hospital,

Yeah, sure Ger, "Accidentally" ended up in a strip club and "accidentally" tripped and fell on a chair with a stripper on your lap :D

I like that the game throws you out for touching them though, it's always the little details that are good in games like this.

The Almighty Pro

Spamwise wrote:
Hildorth wrote:
Patriotpea wrote:
Was playing GTA V this weekend and all I have to say is this.....

....when in doubt, pack a minigun and use a Greyhound Bus as your getaway vehicle.

Dont be dumb and use a tractor like I did. In my def, I was trying to farm the cops.

Lmao.

So I was exploring the city for a bit and accidently ended up in a strip club, tripped and fell on a chair with a stripper on my lap >.>

Got thrown out a few minutes later cause I touched the stripper, needless to say when I tried to get back in they wouldn't let me, so I got my gun and tried to get in the hard way... Since this all started as an accident I ended up in the hospital,

Yeah, sure Ger, "Accidentally" ended up in a strip club and "accidentally" tripped and fell on a chair with a stripper on your lap :D

I like that the game throws you out for touching them though, it's always the little details that are good in games like this.

What? Accidents happen >.>

The Almighty Pro

So yesterday Swtor was acting up ( launcher toke about 8 hours to update O.o) I ended up diving in GTA for some hours, so much stuff to do in this game that in the 5 hours I played only did a couple of story missions.

Those stranger and freaks missions can be hilarious, that one from the legalize weed stand guy was awesome,

The Almighty Pro

The Almighty Pro

Something like this Ger (halfway in the clip the strip club part starts)?

IguanaMama
Officer
The Almighty Pro

The Almighty Pro

omg that was so funny!!! laughed so hard i cried !

yeah if i had that its how id drive i suck at that type of controller..

blowing up strip club with helicopter . maybe he shouldnt have gotten handsy in the first place

The Almighty Pro

hmm video not available here

Leerrrooooy

anyone been enjoying gta online?

From DDO to AOC to SWTOR to LOTRO to ESO all characters have started with the name Shoe. It all goes back to trying to decide on a character name in my first MMO. Having a shoebox near me and frustrated on my lack of creativity I typed it in and sure enough it worked, and the legacy was born.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Massive Dynamics Forum Index -> Other games All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: