View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nerglor
Officer
Leerrrooooy

Leerrrooooy

re: Warframe

..what can i not say about this game *only a little into it and its awesome* this game is a fps mmo but!!! You can choose to go solo or play with just friends!!!! how awesome is that

Those who say there's nothing like a nice cup of tea for calming the nerves never had *real* tea. It's like a syringe of adrenaline straight to the heart!
Ulthanfric
Officer
The Almighty Pro

The Almighty Pro

Seems fun at first look, but wont it become a bit repetive?

Leerrrooooy

Hildorth wrote:
Seems fun at first look, but wont it become a bit repetive?

the basic quests are repetative, capture, exterminate, etc. But at different planets (which are lvls) there are different mobs, there is like 9-10 different classes you can play if you can unlock them

Those who say there's nothing like a nice cup of tea for calming the nerves never had *real* tea. It's like a syringe of adrenaline straight to the heart!
Nerglor
Officer
Leerrrooooy

Leerrrooooy

This game is really really really really really addictive. It is so crazy how fast pace this can be. Unlike lotro the missions change almost everytime you go into them *there is limted amount of change, but change none the less* so an easy mission done again could become a really difficult one. If you want to join me I am on the US-West and I kept the name Nerglor (seems I will always keep this name, ty lotro)

Only huge downside is the grind. UUGGHH the grind can become terrible with so many weapon choices, mod builds, and crafting materials.

*edit* forgot to mention you can change your region really fast through the options (no loading screens) so if you want to play with someone thats not in your region you can :D

Nerglor
Officer
Leerrrooooy

Leerrrooooy

Forum Image

Forum Image

Forum Image

haha these GMs are funnier then yours :P

*sorry last two photobucket does not show it cropped like i made it QWQ*

*oh they did....i swear they are trying to make me look crazy*

Nerglor
Officer
Leerrrooooy

Leerrrooooy

re: just saying hi :D

If you think Swtor is crazy come over here. regional chat (real regional, covers areas of the world like west US, east US, pacific, etc) and the GMs like to join in on the fun XD

My pistol did this...a sidearm!!! With the right damage type with melee you can literally chop limbs off *and i do so often :D*

My "healer"/support character sporting the shiny cube of death that shoots everything in range and vaporizes things that get to close

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Massive Dynamics Forum Index -> Other games All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: