Anyone already playing BF4 ?

I am - and i am loving it...

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/NeMeSiSBe/stats/241905408/pc/

Spamwise
Officer
The Undying

The Undying

re: Battlefield 4

I am, and it's pretty fantastic.  Some of the levels are so beautiful that they're really distracting.  You're meant to be fighting enemies but I'm busy chasing butterflies and seeing how big a jump i can get on a jet ski when that insane storm kicks in on Parcel Storm.  BF4 is what I hoped BF3 was going to be, In that you could take the walls off buildings but most of the enviroment was left intact, in this you can wipe out almost every building, reducing entire cities to ruin.  I'm not sure I'll ever tire of flooding the city in floodzone or  bringing the tower in shanghai come crashing down etc.

Love that new obliteration gamemode too, like capture the flag but cranked up to 11.

The Almighty Pro

Its been a while since I've played any FPS, specially one that I liked, most are just shoot stuff, blow stuff, run there, shoot or blow more stuff... Yawn :P One of the first games I ever played on PS3 was one of the firs battlefield ( don't remenber which) and was actually really fun, so I'm guessing BF4 might be fun, altough I don't like pvp there's still story mode I assume.

The Undying

I wouldn't go into the Battlefield series for the single player campaign if I were you.  I generally don't like fps's too as they're as you say, wildly unimaginative and I hear this is no different though I wouldn't know as I haven't played it nor will bother.  The game exists for its pvp and the single player is always an afterthought.

The Almighty Pro

Yeah I know Spam, if I want a single player experience ill go play Half Life ;) Still I did love the fact you can destroy buildings in BF, seems BF4 is even better at that.

Jump to: