View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ulthanfric
Officer
The Almighty Pro

The Almighty Pro

re: If i did it, so can you!

Not as bad as i expected, still lots of bugs and some classes are a pain in HD battles, but i survived and got a t-shirt in the end:P

Hoping next patch will fix a lot of stuff.

The Almighty Pro

HD... Is not as bad as I thought it would be... And... Maybe, just maybe they didn't really broke hunters.

Leerrrooooy

Tinudraen wrote:

HD... Is not as bad as I thought it would be... And... Maybe, just maybe they didn't really broke hunters.

We are OP tin!

Skraiding made better

lololol
Tinudraen
Officer
The Almighty Pro

The Almighty Pro

I liked blue and yellow.. Didn't try red too much, so my crits are around 16k :P (and anyway, you're OP, so 50k crits don't count until there's at least another hunter that can get that).

I'd ask what are your PM/crit rating and mits, but I feel OP atm and don't want to compare >.>

The Almighty Pro

The Almighty Pro

Tinudraen wrote:

I liked blue and yellow.. Didn't try red too much, so my crits are around 16k :P (and anyway, you're OP, so 50k crits don't count until there's at least another hunter that can get that).

I'd ask what are your PM/crit rating and mits, but I feel OP atm and don't want to compare >.>

I retraited red + little blue.

Now i got 15-16K hits when doing camouflage - imp. focus - upshot.

That with mainly 85 gear - 85 FA bow...

Just made my 2nd ager 95 bow - and some pieces of 95 gear. Once i am propperly geared - i will retest. The difference in PM and crit rating with the few 95 teals i have is already pretty significant. Imagine when i am fully geared...

Patriotpea
Officer
Leerrrooooy

Leerrrooooy

Bethollind wrote:
Tinudraen wrote:

I retraited red + little blue.

Now i got 15-16K hits when doing camouflage - imp. focus - upshot.

That with mainly 85 gear - 85 FA bow...

Just made my 2nd ager 95 bow - and some pieces of 95 gear. Once i am propperly geared - i will retest. The difference in PM and crit rating with the few 95 teals i have is already pretty significant. Imagine when i am fully geared...

Fully geared with new armor and set bonuses, I figure we would be in the ~60k mastery unbuffed. Currently at around ~51k unbuffed atm with 26% crit and nowhere near geared. Self buffed, thats around..~52.6k pm and about 193% outdoing dmg total. Overall we would be looking at around ~4300 agil and atleast 3k vitality geared. When I shot that hit, I think I had about 298%.  Single Target dps belongs to hunters atm and most likely in the future with solid AoE capabilities. I think we are good for now. #GoHunters

lololol
Inzz
Glass Cannon

Glass Cannon

I was about to rage minstrel healing couple days ago, but thought that if i just give up healing and be full time dps. Well today I was healing minstrel once again.. But this time I was thinking that coda was kinda great at healing why would they remove such skill, scrolling the skill panel i found 3 healing skills (including coda), wich apparently dissapears for me everytime i change to heals from dps -.-

I hate these small bugs/errors in the builds but overall the expansion isnt that bad..

The Almighty Pro

The Almighty Pro

Inzz wrote:

I was about to rage minstrel healing couple days ago, but thought that if i just give up healing and be full time dps. Well today I was healing minstrel once again.. But this time I was thinking that coda was kinda great at healing why would they remove such skill, scrolling the skill panel i found 3 healing skills (including coda), wich apparently dissapears for me everytime i change to heals from dps -.-

I hate these small bugs/errors in the builds but overall the expansion isnt that bad..

Yep, I hate changing builds, it always messes something up and really hate as vip that I need to spend 800 tp if I want a 3rd build, which is kind of needed in some classes like cappy (dps, tank and healing build) or even guard, as I'm finding the yellow tree to have some use in EBs... Overall its not bad, EBs need some work (bugs and how awfull it is for melee classes) and the first 2 levels in West Rohan are quite dull (soooo many errands) but it gets better along the way.

Glass Cannon

I think they only gave us two trait trees on purpose since they know we'd be forced to buy a third. -.- And of course, a third trait tree purchase is only per character. not per account.

But besides that, I'm liking it. XD

Ulthanfric
Officer
The Almighty Pro

The Almighty Pro

Eomerea wrote:

I think they only gave us two trait trees on purpose since they know we'd be forced to buy a third. -.- And of course, a third trait tree purchase is only per character. not per account.

But besides that, I'm liking it. XD

Ya think? Lol of course it was intended to make money, nothing else. I for one have plenty tp from all the new deeds on all my toons, have almost 6k atm, so can get the third slot for free but its just another reason to not be vip, no benefits at all.

Jump to: