View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ulthanfric
Officer
The Almighty Pro

The Almighty Pro

re: Android/iOS

Just wondering if anyone plays games on android or ios (who hasnt played angry birds yet? :P)

Some years ago got a iPod as a gift and that was when i found out theres actually good mobile games.

Later got a android device and back then worked nights at a place where i couldnt take my laptop, so i spent many hours playing mobile games:P

Theres some nice RPGs, like Inotia or even some 3D ones like Aralorn but was really addicted to Puzzle Quest, a mix of rpg and match 3 game, really well done. Also Plants vs Zombies, Dungeon Hunter, Dungeon Raid and the many games made by Kairosoft like Game Dev story - really addicting little games!

The Almighty Pro

The Almighty Pro

re: Re: Android/iOS

Hildorth wrote:
Just wondering if anyone plays games on android or ios (who hasnt played angry birds yet? :P)

Some years ago got a iPod as a gift and that was when i found out theres actually good mobile games.

Later got a android device and back then worked nights at a place where i couldnt take my laptop, so i spent many hours playing mobile games:P

Theres some nice RPGs, like Inotia or even some 3D ones like Aralorn but was really addicted to Puzzle Quest, a mix of rpg and match 3 game, really well done. Also Plants vs Zombies, Dungeon Hunter, Dungeon Raid and the many games made by Kairosoft like Game Dev story - really addicting little games!

I played quite some games on my android phone in the past - but got bored ...

What did i play : esay stuff like Bejuweled - Mah young puzzles
or more challenging like farmland where you have assignements and timed sessions... or Airfield - land more and more heli's - slow planes - fast planes - mini planes...

Ulthanfric
Officer
The Almighty Pro

The Almighty Pro

Meh no wonder you get bored, those are basic and repetitve games, theres actually games really addictive and with a lot of depth. Try the Kairosoft games or Puzzle Quest...

The Almighty Pro

The Almighty Pro

Hildorth wrote:
Meh no wonder you get bored, those are basic and repetitve games, theres actually games really addictive and with a lot of depth. Try the Kairosoft games or Puzzle Quest...

Hmmm the kairosoft in the playstore look quite japanese kids stuff... anyone you recommend ?

Just isntalled puzzle quest... shall review it

Ulthanfric
Officer
The Almighty Pro

The Almighty Pro

Bethollind wrote:
Hildorth wrote:

Hmmm the kairosoft in the playstore look quite japanese kids stuff... anyone you recommend ?

Just isntalled puzzle quest... shall review it

Looks are deceiving my friend ;) their first game was a huge hit: Game Dev Story, basically you are in charge of a gaming company trying to make the best game ever. Looks and plays quite simply but i was really addicted to it.

They have similar games with different themes, also like Dungeon Village, a RPG themed one.

The Almighty Pro

I play Angry birds and The Simpsons: tapped out (it's a sort of Sim-city game, very nice with seasonal updates), Fruit ninja and Quiz-cross (made by the same developper of Ruzzle).
I also try other games with the app of the day, but I rarely find something good.
Anyway, Android is better. On iOS everything costs so much -.-

Edit: and Plants vs Zombies. How could I forget Plants vs Zombies???

The Undying

Simone B. wrote:

Omg the song that gets stuck in your head *humming it* I've heard this one before, maybe when Ella and her daughter made that zombies and plants -themed birthday cake for her son :D

The Almighty Pro

The Almighty Pro

Simone B. wrote:
I play Angry birds and The Simpsons: tapped out (it's a sort of Sim-city game, very nice with seasonal updates), Fruit ninja and Quiz-cross (made by the same developper of Ruzzle).
I also try other games with the app of the day, but I rarely find something good.
Anyway, Android is better. On iOS everything costs so much -.-

Sim do you play simpsons on android or ios? If android you should add me as friend, just started playing, seems fun.

The Almighty Pro

Brainssssssss.....

you people play with androids and zombies... creepy.....

Leerrrooooy

I used to play this game oon android called Castle Clash

Was pretty fun. Lots of options and ways to play. Tou had to build a castle and raid "dungeons" as well as other players in the world and defend againsts them as well.

Really got into it(even while playing lotro...) But one update messed it up and my phone wouldnt open it anymore...

lololol
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Massive Dynamics Forum Index -> Other games All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: