View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hayburn
Officer
The Undying

The Undying

re: They are doing something... right?

Update 12.2 is going on beta, and they have release notes. Subject to change, but some heads-up on what we could wait. Lot of little things, something about balancing...

Quickslots should be fixed when you change trait setups.

I found only one line mentioned that would reduce player godmode:
Quote:
We have smoothed out monster HP progression. Mid-level monsters (lvl 30-50) in particular will be a bit tougher. In addition, after many drills, the forces of the Enemy now use their basic attacks at a faster pace.

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?538616-Update-12-2-Preliminary-Release-Notes-Bullroarer-ONLY-%E2%80%93-SUBJECT-TO-CHANGE

The Almighty Pro

Its something but based on those notes they are still not adressing god mode... Mobs will hit faster, whats the difference if we still can 1-2 shot them down? Probably just a tiny bit more work for healers in instances.

Increasing caps in some stats will just increase god mode as with crap gear i remenber my guard had parry/block capped, so a bit better gear will just increased those stats therefore increasing god mode -.-

The Almighty Pro

I agree, what we need is not the mobs' changes.
We need a lowered toons' dps power and better stats scaling (especially regarding the gears).
This way, unless you rise the mobs resistance as well BY A LOT, long range classes can still burn down the target before it even notice it.

The Almighty Pro

The Almighty Pro

Is this an in between patch - or the quarterly update?

If it is the quarterly update - sigh - i really can't be bothered with Lotro after reading through the notes...

Ulthanfric
Officer
The Almighty Pro

The Almighty Pro

Bethollind wrote:

If it is the quarterly update - sigh - i really can't be bothered with Lotro after reading through the notes...

That makes two of us... The main issues are not being adressed.

So female hobbit animation gets fixed asap, but not god mode... gotta love Turbine priorities,

The Almighty Pro

as a female hobbit i genuinely appologise for my horribile overusage of what was deemed obcene gestures by the devs....

UM WAIT A SECOND NO I DONT !!!! TAKE THAT DEVS (pats butt and tells them to kiss it) (hits hips)

The Almighty Pro

Bethollind wrote:

Doubt it is a quarterly update.

The Almighty Pro

So any difficulty increase with new update? Checked Lotro forums and not much talk about the update... is it just another meh update?

Might drop in this weekend to check it out.

The Undying

Hildorth wrote:
So any difficulty increase with new update? Checked Lotro forums and not much talk about the update... is it just another meh update?

I tried things out on my hunter, 42, and didt see much diference. That's where they promised most difference. Maby the elites had now like 500k more morale, with about 6-7k. So a small improvement at best. Almost got a fellowship quest to kill a troll done, but some angmarim spawned on me tongue out

The Almighty Pro

Hayburn wrote:
Hildorth wrote:

I tried things out on my hunter, 42, and didt see much diference. That's where they promised most difference. Maby the elites had now like 500k more morale, with about 6-7k. So a small improvement at best. Almost got a fellowship quest to kill a troll done, but some angmarim spawned on me tongue out

Yeah didnt expect much judging by the notes... seems the big quarterly update is only in march, till then I have little will to play lotro

Jump to: