View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bethollind
Bethollind
Officer
The Almighty Pro

The Almighty Pro

re: what are you playing now ?

Since almost everyone fled away from Lotro - people have been going into different directions with gaming...

Out of curiosity - what are you guys playing these days ?

Here is my story :

i started with Star Wars The old Republic after Lotro.
Been leveling 3 toons there. Got a bit bored about 1-2 months ago. Basically took a break from it.

Moved on to a free game : Stronghold Kingdoms... rarely been so bored so quickly with a game - so big advise to stay clear of this!

Now i am revisiting older games - am currently back to playing CiV V. If anyone wanna play online with me - am game for it..

In between i do some offline Call of Duty MW3 / Battlefield 4 games...

Cheers,
Beth

Linlon
Officer
The Undying

The Undying

Going to check U14 in Lotro with Hay, hopefully tonight Happy

Been in love with Skyrim, but that intense playing has to have a break at some point. For me that was roughly 70 hours of playtime later ^^

Other than that, a random online browser game called Therian Saga, no animations of my toon moving or fighting made me drop it after a week
Also had that Assassin's Creed fever, but after AC II it went lame game by game, but still played Brotherhood and dropped the series after Revelations..

Right now bouncing between Lotro and Skyrim, unable to decide which one to go with :o

The Almighty Pro

The Almighty Pro

SWTOR after lotro but after a year or so and finally finishing all stories from both sides and experiencing some end game i needed a break till next update so i started playing Civ V intensively till i had enough and like Lin been experience massive hours with Skyrim,

Yesterday went to check Lotro U14 and probably going again today till i get bored or finish the new quest pack/epic. Must say altough dont see gameplay changes, the essence system could be a good idea and was impressed with the path of the dead visuals.

The Almighty Pro

all over the place.. been to neverwinter.. graphics not that great and gameplay is button mash..

tried a few other things.. ended up in forsaken world.. has an aoe where you can just kill everything if you're bored of killing mobs.. and the powerlevling is stupid easy , drinks, scrolls, campfire parties where your guild can just stand there for 30 mins while you fb etc.... have level 60 there but meh the thrill isnt there.

have yet to find anything like this before the godmode... that is free..

took ella out this morning.. I killed 100s, without much trouble in my 95 gear , havent replaced a thing. fun to take one of the masters in a mob and make him beat his friends but eh still feel like its too easy .. pro without being a rabid hey im pro player.. imo world chat is awful.. hey you get to have involuntary glff channel for the whole server.. guess where the trolls are?

still looking for somewhere atm. sadly slayer deeding in lotro is more fun than anywhere ive been atm.

The Almighty Pro

Since I've stopped with Lotro, the only game I've been playing is clash of clans on the tablet.
I've even stopped with Springfield: tapped out till there are new special updates.
I may plan to play again lotro sometimes for some hours, but only when I have break moments (maybe in the 2 central weeks of august).

Leerrrooooy

usually playing minecraft but once new comp gets here will be switching to wildstar with a little minecraft thrown it, from what i was able to get out of it before my old comp pretty much died out on me i liked quite a bit.

i'm always ready for a Civ 5 game.
seems enough of us have the game lets get one big massive game going ;)

From DDO to AOC to SWTOR to LOTRO to ESO all characters have started with the name Shoe. It all goes back to trying to decide on a character name in my first MMO. Having a shoebox near me and frustrated on my lack of creativity I typed it in and sure enough it worked, and the legacy was born.
Spamwise
Officer
The Undying

The Undying

I could also go for a Civ V game, difficulty would be all being on at the same time.

The rest of the time I play ESO, Hearthstone, Team Fortress 2 while trying to find time to play Fallout 3, and LOTRO, not sure how long I'll keep playing that but I do want to play it a bit more, maybe level a toon in hopes it'd make gameplay more interesting.

Leerrrooooy

we should set a date and time we might all be free, i'm free pretty much anytime as im still on vacation

From DDO to AOC to SWTOR to LOTRO to ESO all characters have started with the name Shoe. It all goes back to trying to decide on a character name in my first MMO. Having a shoebox near me and frustrated on my lack of creativity I typed it in and sure enough it worked, and the legacy was born.
Bethollind
Bethollind
Officer
The Almighty Pro

The Almighty Pro

Am back at playing lotro.

It is not that there is a huge/big difference with before - but the game feels more balanced.

Good to connect with some old friends back in the game (MD kinnies - Pag - Patriot - various other...)

Think i will play a while - i already decided to level my minnie to 100 and am also planning to do my cappy afterwards.

Beth.

Inzz
Glass Cannon

Glass Cannon

Played alot Clash of clans, nothing else really, some single player games on steam occasionally.

Thinking of coming back to lotro. Lets see :P im downloading u14 atm

EDIT: I have to sort out laggyness on lotro :< it kicked me out after 20-30min of playing..

The Almighty Pro

The Almighty Pro

A multiplayer game of Civ with you guys would be nice but lately dont have much time to play, let alone a lengthy Civ game

Anyway im also partially back on Lotro (when work allows it), dividing it with Skyrim atm.

The Undying

I just got into Skyrim myself, blame Lin. tongue out

If i really had time to play, I would come see lotro though. But right now it seems I have quite lot of stuff to do, so I won't be playing anything much. I'm hanging on steam occasionally while working at home though wink

Jump to: