View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr.Shoe
Officer
Leerrrooooy

Leerrrooooy

re: Wildstar

So started playing Wildstar if anyone is playing that

I have 3 guest passes that work for a week if anyone is interested in trying out the game

I play on the Thunderfoot (PvE) server

From DDO to AOC to SWTOR to LOTRO to ESO all characters have started with the name Shoe. It all goes back to trying to decide on a character name in my first MMO. Having a shoebox near me and frustrated on my lack of creativity I typed it in and sure enough it worked, and the legacy was born.
Linlon
Officer
The Undying

The Undying

Never heard of it :o Do I have to pay for gametime like in WoW later on ?

Edit:

Actually I'd like a guest pass, Shoe :D

Though it's quite a turn-off that you really have to pay to play 45 euros for standard edition and 60 euros for deluxe.. 30 days of gametime in both.. And eek 8 GB of RAM recommended, I only have 4.. o.o

..Still want the guest pass, to get this new shiny game off my mind and get back to Skyrim

Leerrrooooy

Leerrrooooy

Hey lin, will send you the gamecode though a pm.

So let me post a little review about wildstar from my experience so far as it is pay to play some people might have second thoughts about playing.

Here is my quick review:

-The game starts out like every mmo, level up gathering this, kill x amount of people ect.. so no real difference in terms of other mmo's

-Around level 15 once you hit main city things start to pick up with group quests which are quite challenging and the different ways of leveling up: questing, pvp, group content, ect..

-Its pay 2 play but from what i've seen in my experience is it helps weed out some people who are only there to ruin the fun, and means no game store (which i love)

-The housing feature is out of this world with the ability to customize everything or build a house from scratch (a feature i think alot of you would like)

-have 20 and 40 man raids

-some funniness in which i like for instance when you level sometimes it goes: "aaaa yeah your one bad mother fuc*** now" which i find quite funny

to sum it up: i am really enjoying the game

From DDO to AOC to SWTOR to LOTRO to ESO all characters have started with the name Shoe. It all goes back to trying to decide on a character name in my first MMO. Having a shoebox near me and frustrated on my lack of creativity I typed it in and sure enough it worked, and the legacy was born.
Linlon
Officer
The Undying

The Undying

So they've really put humour in everything they have done in the game :D Unlike lotro's "oh, haha?" kind of jokes, the natural funniness in Wildstar is very appealing to me HappyHappy I also found out a finnish online webstore is selling the standard edition for 40 euros, tempting...

The Undying

The Undying

Meh, found out a thing about the guest pass keys: they keys have a region-lock in them, meaning if the original game-copy is from another region than you with the guest pass, then you can't redeem the code.
It's an issue they are trying to fix, but for now people can't enjoy their 7-day long free playing goodness, such as myself.

BUT! I found out another good thing about the game! Especially the pay to play part; they have a mechanic in the game that you can trade in-game gold for in-game playtime :D:D Though no idea for how much gold exactly, but it is still possible \o/

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: