View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr.Shoe
Officer
Leerrrooooy

Leerrrooooy

re: Witcher 3

Hello Hello

how is everyone doing? life's been busy for me which include finished college and starting my own company so that keeps me very busy.

WITCHER 3 is almost here and RPG open world games have always been my favorite and Witcher 3 is looking like it could be THE GREATEST GAME EVER

Whats everyone exited for?

Personally I'm gonna go crazy beating every npc in the card game Gwent becoming the ultimate champion in the quest tournament line HappyHappyHappy

O and the world is gonna be bigger than skyrim can you say Holy Shit LOL

with the witcher 3 will see my return to Steam alot more look forward to seeing you all there

From DDO to AOC to SWTOR to LOTRO to ESO all characters have started with the name Shoe. It all goes back to trying to decide on a character name in my first MMO. Having a shoebox near me and frustrated on my lack of creativity I typed it in and sure enough it worked, and the legacy was born.
Linlon
Officer
The Undying

The Undying

Hai Shoe! :D

Most of us have been immersed in The Elder Scrolls Online Happy And by most I mean myself and Hay, Ella, Beth, Ger, sometimes Spam and now even Pagtho is there!
Pag's been playing for only a week now and me n Hay and Ella too are just one level away from hitting the veteran levels that everyone keeps telling about :P
TESO is a buy to play game, you pay once about 55 euros but enjoy it for as long as you want without any monthly fees. It's really worth all that money, if you lack a feature, like a minimap, you can install addons to the game that suit your needs Happy There are tons of addons out there and if you join our OMG guild you'll know from the guild forums just what addons are worth getting ;D

There was my speech of trying to coax you in TESO, we're all there, just missing the TinSim duo and we'd be one big happy mmo-ing family again :33

I've heard Witcher 3 is a game with no loading screens anywhere so that might lure people from ESO to Witcher 3, but probably they will come back to ESO :P

What kind of company did you start and is doing well so far? :o

Leerrrooooy

Leerrrooooy

hello,

I played ESO when it first came out got two toons to max level then had enough of that game, its just not skyrim . No time for an mmo anyway these days. Still in the development phase of my company, really just out sourcing some coding work atm so hanging around for that to finish.

Yeah i stick to single player games these days, more rewarding experience when your game time is all over the place.

are you guys using a new site?

From DDO to AOC to SWTOR to LOTRO to ESO all characters have started with the name Shoe. It all goes back to trying to decide on a character name in my first MMO. Having a shoebox near me and frustrated on my lack of creativity I typed it in and sure enough it worked, and the legacy was born.
Linlon
Officer
The Undying

The Undying

Mr.Shoe wrote:
are you guys using a new site?

Sorry for the two month delay in answering you, Shoe

Yeah we're using a new site in ESO guild called Order of the Magna Ge, here's the link
http://orderofthemagnage.guildlaunch.com

There're no restrictions to the chat because you have to be 18+ to play the game to begin with, so you can imagine how the guild chat is like in there ^^''''

And I'm so craving for a new pc to be able to play that Witcher 3 game *____* Lets see if we could go browse some pc's after our honeymoon trip to Europe ^^ Ger has been telling me and Hay bits here and there of The Witcher 3's events and oh man I want it~~ *_*

The Almighty Pro

The Almighty Pro

Yep i really love the witcher 3 and cant wait for 1.07 patch to fix that damn horse!

Also made me replay witcher 1 and 2 and now replaying witcher 3 again with mods :P

Jump to: