View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Mr.Shoe
Officer
Leerrrooooy

Leerrrooooy

re: Whats everyone playing

I know i know we have another thread already but thats almost 4 months old so this is sort of a new update Happy

So i have been mixing work and school (almost done) and my work keeps me at a desk, which due to my back problems puts me in terrible pain rest of day. I usually use my comp gaming and stop playing once pain comes but thats not possible these days. As such i have been getting very comfortable with using a controller and my gaming pc. that whole debate about 1080p and frame rate doesnt apply to me with that baby!!! its my precioussss. Happy

Anyone im getting lonley in the gaming world and miss playing with you guys so looking to c what ur up to. basically looking for a new game to call home for a while and preferably something with one of u in it.

i'll pretty much join anyone in playing a game so long as i can find some sort of controller integration for it.

From DDO to AOC to SWTOR to LOTRO to ESO all characters have started with the name Shoe. It all goes back to trying to decide on a character name in my first MMO. Having a shoebox near me and frustrated on my lack of creativity I typed it in and sure enough it worked, and the legacy was born.
Ulthanfric
Officer
The Almighty Pro

The Almighty Pro

Well come play ESO then!

Been thinking of trying it with a controller myself, doesnt have a extensive skill bar like most MMOs, seems really suited for a proper controller.

So yeah been playing Elder Scrolls Online for almost a month and really love it, not like any MMO i ever played before, most reviews dont make it justice.

The Almighty Pro

ive been touring... im all over... wish could join ger in eso but cant sub anything.. got everyone on steam still Happy pop in once in a while, sorry your back is a mess hope it gets better soon.

in dc universe atm villain side ;)

Last edited by IguanaMama on Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:52 am; edited 1 time in total

The Almighty Pro

The Almighty Pro

For starters i am playing WAY less then some time ago.
To tired lots of evenings to even bother coming online (steam) just to be semi afk anyways...

Recently cancelled my SWTOR and LOTRO subscriptions...

Been playing Skyrim a little (bought it this summer on steam deal - with some DLC's). Been fun but it is lonely... Pro is that you can esc and pause the game whenever - so less problematic with my wife...

Thinking of either picking up ESO afterwards and joining Ger or playing the 3 mass effect games (single play) - as they are supposed to be super as well (My son is playing them and keeps reminding me about it...)

Spamwise
Officer
The Undying

The Undying

I don't get as much time to play these days so haven't been playing many hardcore multiplayer things.

The only real regular games I'm playing are Team Fortress 2 and Hearthstone with some single player games thrown in from time to time. Xcom: enemy unknown being the current one.

I have also gotten back into Minecraft a little, but I lost the taste for the vanilla world so I'm using a modpack, 229 mods in total to add tonnes of gameplay to the game, Means I can't play multiplayer, but get to use magic, build machines and fly to Mars and the like.

I got a little carried away building rooms to house the various mod packs, s here's what my current world looks like:
Forum Image
Forum Image

the first screenshot is a slightly old one as the castle would now fill the background of that picture

Leerrrooooy

Thanks ella, but my back wont ever get better its kyphosis that i've had from birth its more just pain management at this point in my life.

ESO i played for a while had alot done but lost the taste of the game, possibly because never found a good guild tho. I would be willing to return what server u on tho, and would u be willing to reroll some toons?

To be honest i've been keeping my eye on this game called Blockscape, played some of the alpha, needs alot of work tho, but the potential is huge. leaving that game alone for a while till it improves.

From DDO to AOC to SWTOR to LOTRO to ESO all characters have started with the name Shoe. It all goes back to trying to decide on a character name in my first MMO. Having a shoebox near me and frustrated on my lack of creativity I typed it in and sure enough it worked, and the legacy was born.
Linlon
Officer
The Undying

The Undying

I've been on Neverwinter since it was on Steam-introduction some time ago and a little try in previous weekend's free trial and sale on XCom: Enemy Unknown like Spam was playing it too. I thought I was at least semi-good at tactical games, but f that , XCom trashed me *and* Hay... <.<

I get on Neverwinter when I want to relax and whack something in a dungeon with other players (= on the weekends), but school is yet again making me busy with a bunch of stuff that have deadlines and/or exams closing in on me.. Either that or too tired or late to login in Steam or so.

Gosh must be horrible dealing with constant backpain D: I thought my sprained ankle was bad enough constraint.. I sprained it really badly two weeks ago and today in school was my first day of walking entirely without those damn crutches \o/ moving around freely again never felt this good :D I must've got too excited and walked a bit too much so now that foot is pouting at me and giving off a little pain... >_> Nothing a little bandage can't keep in check though Happy

The Almighty Pro

The Almighty Pro

Mr.Shoe wrote:
Thanks ella, but my back wont ever get better its kyphosis that i've had from birth its more just pain management at this point in my life.

ESO i played for a while had alot done but lost the taste of the game, possibly because never found a good guild tho. I would be willing to return what server u on tho, and would u be willing to reroll some toons?

To be honest i've been keeping my eye on this game called Blockscape, played some of the alpha, needs alot of work tho, but the potential is huge. leaving that game alone for a while till it improves.

I found a really great guild called The Nephilim, they remind me a bit of MD, nice people, lots of chat banter and everyone helping each other and game seems to have been evolving, this month coming update 5 which should introduce a lot of new stuff and improved werewolves.

Im on the euro megaserver Shoe, i assume you rolled your toon son the US one?

Leerrrooooy

Geraltoc wrote:
Mr.Shoe wrote:

I found a really great guild called The Nephilim, they remind me a bit of MD, nice people, lots of chat banter and everyone helping each other and game seems to have been evolving, this month coming update 5 which should introduce a lot of new stuff and improved werewolves.

Im on the euro megaserver Shoe, i assume you rolled your toon son the US one?

I did sir, i would have to reroll a toon on your server, which i dont mind because within a year i'll be living back in dubai so i would need to be on that server anyhow.

Bethollind
Bethollind
Officer
The Almighty Pro

The Almighty Pro

I think i am going for Dragonage Inquisition...

Been contemplating lately what game to go for - and reviews i read are promising...

Mr.Shoe
Officer
Leerrrooooy

Leerrrooooy

So finally found a good balance between games here is where i decided to officially settle down

My MMO type based Game

Guild wars 2
-Fun Game (very casual, no specific quests i like that) and its a lot of PvP at end game so its fun every once in a while. Plus tbh leveling up my elemental has been the most fun i've had leveling a toon.

Solo Type Games

- I'm with u Beth prob will be Dragon Age - Inquisition, reviews have been great and hearing very mixed things about assassins creed. Besides DA i will also be playing Far Cry 4 when it comes out.

And those 3 games will take me into the new year HappyHappy

IguanaMama
Officer
The Almighty Pro

The Almighty Pro

really dont know right now, did trial for wow, probably not the best place for me to be since I was really addicted to it at one time. so definately not going back there. end game with dc universe atm. thing is after finding a group there and reaching end game, I want to run off and be someone else again. I crave company as much as I want to run far away from it. I want to be solo some days, start out that way, then I want to interact and i go back to wanting to be alone again. my days arent consistant so idk where I want to be atm.

Leerrrooooy

Hello been a while, whats everyone been up to in their gaming lives??

me personally not been playing much (burned out on everything really) but with a new year comes new games and new hopes for games to not be as broken as last year HappyHappy just really been playing super smash bros and mario kart 8 every once in a while

My line up for gaming includes the following..Up till mid march

Xbox1

Battlefield Hardline

PC

Evolve

hopefully i c some of u around

Ulthanfric
Officer
The Almighty Pro

The Almighty Pro

Still in ESO, hopefully with it going sub free in March some of you will join me:P

Show up on steam more often Shoe!

The Almighty Pro

The Almighty Pro

Mr.Shoe wrote:
Hello been a while, whats everyone been up to in their gaming lives??

me personally not been playing much (burned out on everything really)

Hey Shoe...

That sums it up for me... cannot be bothered to start up any game lately - only doing clash of clans on my phone.

Played out Dragon Age inquisition some time ago - and stuck 1/10th into the game with 2nd toon. Stuck cause i lost intrest.

At this moment i can't believe the amount of time i spend in Lotro not so long ago... Actually i don't wanna go in that direction again.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Massive Dynamics Forum Index -> Other games All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: