View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
IguanaMama
Officer
The Almighty Pro

The Almighty Pro

re: Whats everyone playing

hmm its a though ger, see if you really have to purchase game in order to be free, or if its actually free. started touring c9, taking a look, been off steam a while adjusting to my meds, hopefuly when i have things under control with my anxiety and depression etc, i can get something done with myself.

planning on volunteering at an animal shelter to socialize animals to get them ready to be adopted. My husbands idea to get myself out somewhere.

The Undying

You still have to buy it Ella, but I'd be surprised if Steam didn't go on sale around march.

I've not had much time to play lately, but I'm still working through Dragon Age: Inquisition which is pretty great if not way too big. Don't really know what I'll play after that, nothing much I'm interested in on the horizon. Probably just go back to the good old TF2.

The Undying

I don't play much or at all these days, and I'm thinking about starting in a new project in the spring so will be even busier.
When I have time and energy to spare I go play Warfame with Lin.

Nerg explained the game earlier:
http://massivedynamics.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9719161&gid=323827

Page 2 of 2

Jump to: