View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beylor
Leader
Pincushion

Pincushion

re: Kin Leader communition

I hope I can lead this Kin back to it's former greatness. I will strive to do that. Officers and Members I will need your help so much now, Please recruit your friends from defunct Kinships. Please recruit Noobs and help them learn the game, We can do this.

Kin Lottery

The rules are posted on our Kin website. You are entitled to 1 entry for each Character you have in the Kin. To enter all of them one mail with all alts listed in it is sufficient to enter all of them. Current prizes are your choice A Lootbox and Key or a Crafted 2nd Age LI (If your Character is high enough level). We have only been averaging about 10 to 14 entries each week so far so the odds are currently pretty good. I am looking for another officer to run the lottery so I can start concentrating on growing our kin so we have enough people to be able to have some kin groups.
If you want to donate items mail them to me.

server merge.

If our server does end up being dropped, we will have three months from the starting date in September (still to be determined) to move the kin. The process will involve the kin being disbanded on this server and recreated with with everything intact on the new one. You will be able to move your characters intact to the new server and rejoin the kin.
Linlon
Officer
The Undying

The Undying

re: Re: Kin Leader communition

Beylor wrote:
I hope I can lead this Kin back to it's former greatness. I will strive to do that. Officers and Members I will need your help so much now, Please recruit your friends from defunct Kinships. Please recruit Noobs and help them learn the game, We can do this.

Hay caught Spam in Steam chat today, he said before he had to leave that he "might pop into lotro at some point to check out the chaos" Happy

The Almighty Pro

The Almighty Pro

Yeah, same, eventually ill update my client and go say hi.

Leerrrooooy

lottery is still going on HappyHappyHappy

From DDO to AOC to SWTOR to LOTRO to ESO all characters have started with the name Shoe. It all goes back to trying to decide on a character name in my first MMO. Having a shoebox near me and frustrated on my lack of creativity I typed it in and sure enough it worked, and the legacy was born.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Massive Dynamics Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: