View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Bethollind
Bethollind
Officer
The Almighty Pro

The Almighty Pro

re: Battlefield 3 tread

Hey Soldiers,

if you are playing Battlefield 3 and wanna share your online id - post it here - so we can team up and play online...

My handle is nemesisbe -
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/NeMeSiSBe/stats/241905408/

Spamwise
Officer
The Undying

The Undying

My soldier's called Spamflaps.

Here's my Profile thing

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/Spamflaps/

I warn you before playing with me that I'm somewhere between awful and brilliant at the game. If you thought I died a lot on this you should see me on there. Fortune favours the bold is my motto, but it's a motto that often gets me run over by tanks and the like.

The Almighty Pro

The Almighty Pro

i see you havent finished your co-op missions?

They are cewl.... if you wanna - we can team up for these...

Spamwise
Officer
The Undying

The Undying

Bethollind wrote:
i see you havent finished your co-op missions?

They are cewl.... if you wanna - we can team up for these...

I haven't done a single one, got my housemate to do some for me to unlock that machine pistol.

Can try them out though might be interesting. I can't play it all the time though as my computer can't run it, have to borrow my housemates when he's out.

The Almighty Pro

The Almighty Pro

lets plan it out.. i have finished all of them on hard.
Some of the unlocks are quite good...

Patriotpea
Officer
Leerrrooooy

Leerrrooooy

Yoou gguys know digitank ?he and I used to play bf3 together- good pilot. Duo ffatming enemies on the cobra :D

lololol
Bethollind
Bethollind
Officer
The Almighty Pro

The Almighty Pro

Patriotpea wrote:
Yoou gguys know digitank ?he and I used to play bf3 together- good pilot. Duo ffatming enemies on the cobra :D

i logged quite some hours on the chopper in BF2... in BF3 it is tougher - but i enjoy flying there as well...

Patriotpea
Officer
Leerrrooooy

Leerrrooooy

Rofl, the blackhawk in bf2 was such a stat padding machine. Though the nerf on the cobra in bf3 with the flares was needed.

My most u sed class is prob medic and engineer. Always using the g36. Such an OP gun if you knew how to use it.

lololol
Bethollind
Bethollind
Officer
The Almighty Pro

The Almighty Pro

My BF2 profile :
http://bf2s.com/player/45117942/

Yes the G36E was good - but if you knew how to handle it - the L85 was better... one less bullet to kill...

Got my gold Medic med (44 kills in a round) with the L85...
I would still play this game - if it were not for the massive amounts of cheaters with wallhacks and whatever... shooting everyone from across the map ... that is bad...

Spamwise
Officer
The Undying

The Undying

I only played Bad Company 2 and BF3 so don't know how the helis are in the earlier games but they were so much easier to operate in BC2, I don't think i've ever kept one in the air for more than a minute in BF3.

I am absolutely terrible at aiming so I need the guns with large clips, either the PP19 if I'll need some ranged or the Pecheneg if I can, I love that gun, like a chainsaw, doesn't matter if the accuracy's terrible when it has 200 bullets and anyone near you will be so supressed they won't stand a chance at hitting you.

Leerrrooooy

Oh hell yeah. L85 was so op. That was a counter sniping weapon. A squad of meds with those will faceroll. Medics were the top scoring players more often than not.

I meant g36 in bf3. It doesnt hit as hard as hk416 or the aek but its so balanced its great. Not an overpowered gun in general. In all games theres always that ONE op item everyone uses.

Though in bf2 and bad company, I had more fun going for 1+ mile kills

It started in bf2 when we discovered squad leader spotting. Lead would drop a marker on an enemy soldier and marker is visible from everywhere to all squad members. Aim for the sword and fire. Nothing like seeing someones reaction when you headshot from 1000 meters :D fun to play with friends if ur all on ts or something. Voice goes a long way , a single squad can carry a team if they are good

lololol
IguanaMama
Officer
The Almighty Pro

The Almighty Pro

my brother played the army games , idk what one hes in now or even if hes still playing atm now that he has girlfriend and her kids.

The Almighty Pro

The Almighty Pro

Patriotpea wrote:
fun to play with friends if ur all on ts or something. Voice goes a long way , a single squad can carry a team if they are good

Definately - we used teamspeak as well..

Especially if a team in the attack chopper had good coms - it could rule the map. I still sometimes launch BF2 in single play - dragon valey map - as i can fly the chopper and have a lot of fun shooting the hell out of the bots... that is also the place you could practice and really get to know how to fly your attack chopper at or below treelevel - zoom away from a tank - pop up behind him and unleash your unguided rockets.

Or as gunner in a chopper - with your machine gun or tv guided rocket...

Shoot in the general direction of your enemy's chopper (who is beyond visual range) - and shoot him out of the air while he is taking off...
Repeat 3-4 times.
Then read the ingame flaming about it... epic...

And yes Pat - the blackhawk was incredible when you flew it in Mashtuur - with spash damage from the gatling guns - hover at a flag - 3 seconds to turn it - 3 seconds to take it with a full chopper...
Engineers in the doors to repair inflight - one medic to heal everyone... was about time when they nerfed it...

Patriotpea
Officer
Leerrrooooy

Leerrrooooy

Are there still any good active servers in bf2? That game is old now but atleast they dont nerf every single item/vehicle that might be unvalanced. Patches nerf stuff so much these days cuz of l2p issues. Dragon valley,mashttuur,road to jalalabad- those are my fav maps. Hated high drag bomb spammers in big open maps...gulf of oman etc. good they are bringing back commander mode in bf4. Excited to see thhat feature back up.

lololol
Bethollind
Bethollind
Officer
The Almighty Pro

The Almighty Pro

i liked being commander as well...

A good commander in BF2 with a good team responding was very powerfull...

I remember as commander seeing the enemy commander or a sniper on a high building/hilltop. Then dropping a jeep on them or a crate to kill them...

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Massive Dynamics Forum Index -> Other games All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: