View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Mr.Shoe
Officer
Leerrrooooy

Leerrrooooy

re: Elder Scrolls: Online

Hows the beta going?

From DDO to AOC to SWTOR to LOTRO to ESO all characters have started with the name Shoe. It all goes back to trying to decide on a character name in my first MMO. Having a shoebox near me and frustrated on my lack of creativity I typed it in and sure enough it worked, and the legacy was born.
Bethollind
Bethollind
Officer
The Almighty Pro

The Almighty Pro

Mr.Shoe wrote:
Hows the beta going?

You do realize that by the time people answer - the beta is over ?

Spamwise
Officer
The Undying

The Undying

Mr.Shoe wrote:
Hows the beta going?

I really like it, which I kind of didn't want to so I'd save some money :D

The questing is interesting, it isn't a constant stream of "kill 10 boars" "kill 20 bears" that most mmorpgs are which is nice, it doesn't feel like there are many quests but they all seem to have good structure.

The combat's I also like, I've tried three of the four classes and enjoyed each in their own way, it's simple but it's customizable in a really interesting way so it's constantly changing.

It's incredibly bugged though, but that's to be largely expected in a beta. However given how bugged it is and Bethesda's past history I won't be buying it until it's been released and confirmed to be relatively bug free. I didn't mind waiting a month or so for quests in Skyrim to be fixed but I don't want to have to pay £10 a month for the privilege.

The Almighty Pro

Seems theres a new testing weekend:

"Join us from Friday, March 14th at 5PM GMT until Monday, March 17th at 3:59AM GMT."

I assume previous beta keys will still work.

Leerrrooooy

so the game is launched or at least the website says so. Anyone playing yet and if so what server?

From DDO to AOC to SWTOR to LOTRO to ESO all characters have started with the name Shoe. It all goes back to trying to decide on a character name in my first MMO. Having a shoebox near me and frustrated on my lack of creativity I typed it in and sure enough it worked, and the legacy was born.
Spamwise
Officer
The Undying

The Undying

Mr.Shoe wrote:
so the game is launched or at least the website says so. Anyone playing yet and if so what server?

I'm playing on the EU server, I got early access so been playing for a couple of days now, still as buggy as the beta -.-

The Almighty Pro

The Almighty Pro

i think it might be a good idea to wait for version 1.1 before starting in this game...

Also - no f2p - so not really an option for all as well...

Mr.Shoe
Officer
Leerrrooooy

Leerrrooooy

So if anyone has joined in the game here are my details

On the American Super server (did not have the option for the european server, apparently American customers must play on American server and europeans can have the choice to play on the european server or american server)

ID: @shoebox
Aldmeri Dominion Alliance
Can be part of multiple guilds so i just created one for people to find each other, if someone else is already on american server and created a guild let me know.

IguanaMama
Officer
The Almighty Pro

The Almighty Pro

really on the beta i was able to be with ger spam and pag

Leerrrooooy

beta was just one server i believe, in fact the european sever and north american server are both based in America atm. but the european server equipment is being moved to Europe in the near future

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Massive Dynamics Forum Index -> Other games All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: