View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Tinudraen
Officer
The Almighty Pro

The Almighty Pro

re: Grand Theft Auto series

Simone B. wrote:
All of this GTA reminds me a precise episode of Misfits.

That was cool...
Anyway:
Forum Image

Squishy

First post ever on these forums. I just have to fanboy this post since im dying to get my hands on GTA V, huge fan since San Andreas (which rpg multiplayer i have played about same amount of time than lotro, and that is alot). GTA IV sorta was lacking the San Andreas exploration and feeling, which will be brought back in V me thinks, again we can mess around with hillbillys and awesome landscapes!

For those who havent seen the V gameplay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-xHcvug3WI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

One thing im worried about is that since i have 360 now, i have to preorder the game for it, then when ps4/X1 comes out i have to buy it for ps4 since im switching sides, and as all previous GTAs, the best platform to play is PC, when(i hope the god they will do it) they release it for pc im gonna have to get it also. :/ The PC version is still mystery since i've only read that the date has not yet been announced.

Anyway, looking forward to get to explore new huge map, follow new story and just bring chaos to Vinewoods streets by killing/beating random people. Freedom is the key wink
Spamwise
Officer
The Undying

The Undying

Simone B. wrote:

"He still thinks I'm Conti"

"Why does he think that?"

"Because you told him I was."

"Did I? Sorry Man."

Absolutely love Misfits. And as superpowers go, I think "thinking you're playing a video game" is probably one of the worst :D

The Almighty Pro

Spamwise wrote:
Simone B. wrote:

"He still thinks I'm Conti"

"Why does he think that?"

"Because you told him I was."

"Did I? Sorry Man."

Absolutely love Misfits. And as superpowers go, I think "thinking you're playing a video game" is probably one of the worst :D

Can you imagine that in rpg style, with people going around killing rabbits, rats and other little animals "so they can raise of level" or asking for things to kill at bartenders? :D

And Eme, post more ;D take part in the silliness around you.

The Almighty Pro

Pre purchased GTA V for PS3, enough said! :D

The Undying

Forum Image

Squishy

Hildorth wrote:
Pre purchased GTA V for PS3, enough said! :D

Did that aswell as i realized ONLY ONE MORE WEEK TILL V.

Its good time for this so show up since lotro is rather quiet under HD. Got myself into playing rift(lvl28 atm) and found an awesome, old and huge finnish endgame guild. Tho GTA V will have my attention for some time after its released on earth.

#ONEMOREWEEK #GTAV #YOLO

peace.

E: what a lame video, but still:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Pzesuv9dPig

Inzz
Glass Cannon

Glass Cannon

My very first gta experience was gta 2 :P Those memories when tank was way overpower :P I liked the way gta2 had the army, every citizen was replaced with army guy and every car was army vehicle :P

I played gta 2 kinda alot, but I never wanted to buy gta 3.

On winter I got xbox as christmas present from my parents, just some times later from that I got my hands on gta vice city :P
Like year later I got San andreas, those games were so awesome :D

I have Gta IV on steam but I havent played it much, I think i have done it like 20% of the game.

I think i dont order gta V yet, tho I dont have 360 or ps, so i couldnt buy it even if i wanted to :P

Leerrrooooy

Leerrrooooy

nope never played the series...(presses R2(2), L1, R2, Left, Down, Right, Up, Left, Down, Right, Up) now where did I see that military base....

Those who say there's nothing like a nice cup of tea for calming the nerves never had *real* tea. It's like a syringe of adrenaline straight to the heart!
Eomerea
Officer
Glass Cannon

Glass Cannon

I just tried to play San Andreas on my PC. Err needless to say the controls don't exact line up with my 360 controller.
Ulthanfric
Officer
The Almighty Pro

The Almighty Pro

So you guys got your copies yet? Mine arrived yesterday, played it for 2-3 hours, so far looks like the usual GTA, except the switching chars thing, was nice to see the world through the eyes of a dog,

The Undying

Hildorth wrote:
So you guys got your copies yet? Mine arrived yesterday, played it for 2-3 hours, so far looks like the usual GTA, except the switching chars thing, was nice to see the world through the eyes of a dog,

I wonder if you get the answer by looking how many stopped posting here... wink

Leerrrooooy

computer happended to die once i got my copy of gta, kinda ironic how that worked out. ended up not getting it fixed for a while was so into gta .

Its fun like how your working with more money making it kinda more realistic. love the switching chars especially when im trapped far out with out a vehicle and i can switch toons for a bit till he finds a car or something.

how you guys liking it

From DDO to AOC to SWTOR to LOTRO to ESO all characters have started with the name Shoe. It all goes back to trying to decide on a character name in my first MMO. Having a shoebox near me and frustrated on my lack of creativity I typed it in and sure enough it worked, and the legacy was born.
Patriotpea
Officer
Leerrrooooy

Leerrrooooy

Was playing GTA V this weekend and all I have to say is this.....

....when in doubt, pack a minigun and use a Greyhound Bus as your getaway vehicle.

Dont be dumb and use a tractor like I did. In my def, I was trying to farm the cops.

lololol
Ulthanfric
Officer
The Almighty Pro

The Almighty Pro

Patriotpea wrote:
Was playing GTA V this weekend and all I have to say is this.....

....when in doubt, pack a minigun and use a Greyhound Bus as your getaway vehicle.

Dont be dumb and use a tractor like I did. In my def, I was trying to farm the cops.

Lmao.

So I was exploring the city for a bit and accidently ended up in a strip club, tripped and fell on a chair with a stripper on my lap >.>

Got thrown out a few minutes later cause I touched the stripper, needless to say when I tried to get back in they wouldn't let me, so I got my gun and tried to get in the hard way... Since this all started as an accident I ended up in the hospital,

Page 2 of 3

Jump to: