View previous topic :: View next topic  
IguanaMama
Officer
The Almighty Pro

The Almighty Pro

re: Login Issues Take 2

Forum Image

known issue login problems and dc and freezes of game... reinstall will not solve problem... still waiting to hear what is going on.. as you can see above top "men" are "working" on a solution. has been determined it may be a problem in turbines code blocking ip addresses (one possible theory)

Personally i think one of the code monkeys was shorted a bananna.

UPDATE: MORE OF THE SAME TODAY.. TURBINE IS ASKING THAT YOU SUBMIT A REPORT TO HERE IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO CONNECT OR GET DC TODAY:
https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?519932-Official-thread-Connectivity-issues-8-8-13-PLEASE-POST-HERE

Last edited by IguanaMama on Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Glass Cannon

Either it was coincidence or something else but after I reinstalled I was able to login straight away. :| And Turbine is saying the issues are outside of their control and that it's something to do with our internet providers.
Aurenrose
Officer
Glass Cannon

Glass Cannon

It has nothing to do with us at all. just another turbine cop out! This didnt start happening to me until the last update when the put the festival on. Everything else was fine. But now i have so much trouble getting on it ridiculous. I wil try reinstalling like eom..cyas soon guys Happy
Hayburn
Officer
The Undying

The Undying

I had this couple times. I set connection speed to max setting and game engine speed to minimum, then no problems. those can be found in game Options - Troubleshoot page. I say this, even though i know for some it doesn't work.

Glass Cannon

Hayburn wrote:
I had this couple times. I set connection speed to max setting and game engine speed to minimum, then no problems. those can be found in game Options - Troubleshoot page. I say this, even though i know for some it doesn't work.

Problem was I got stuck on a part of the launcher where I couldn't open anything except some proxy settings and where none of the settings you speak of exist. =P
Hayburn
Officer
The Undying

The Undying

Eomerea wrote:
Hayburn wrote:

Problem was I got stuck on a part of the launcher where I couldn't open anything except some proxy settings and where none of the settings you speak of exist. =P

Actually yes, i meant this for those that get to choose character but when you enter middle earth it loads for ages and crashes.

Glass Cannon

with me it gets stuck on checking dat files at log in, i cant log in at all. sometimes it lets me thru but its so hard i have to keep restarting it.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Massive Dynamics Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: