View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Spamwise
Officer
The Undying

The Undying

re: Minecraft

Mr.Shoe wrote:
Nerggg, ur not going to leave an unfinished floating library above our little village are you?? HappyHappy

Seconded.

Also, http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-24177844

Imma build my house.

Leerrrooooy

thats awesome what they did

From DDO to AOC to SWTOR to LOTRO to ESO all characters have started with the name Shoe. It all goes back to trying to decide on a character name in my first MMO. Having a shoebox near me and frustrated on my lack of creativity I typed it in and sure enough it worked, and the legacy was born.
Mr.Shoe
Officer
Leerrrooooy

Leerrrooooy

Here are some screenshots from our little community in minecraft

There is my house 

Here is a bridge i built to a floating island 

Here is my underground world i built under my house 

Here is nergs treehouse and inside of it

Also nergs floating library

Here is spams castle as you can see it from far away (let him show u the inside to many screenshots) 

the farm part of the castle 

my attempt at a castle as well 

finally here is our little community hope you enjoyed lot more to see just couldnt put it in screenshots 

From DDO to AOC to SWTOR to LOTRO to ESO all characters have started with the name Shoe. It all goes back to trying to decide on a character name in my first MMO. Having a shoebox near me and frustrated on my lack of creativity I typed it in and sure enough it worked, and the legacy was born.
Inzz
Glass Cannon

Glass Cannon

That castle is pretty cool looking in the distance :D Is there any rooms in it?

And for the shoeria, you should make it wider+more lenght, little bit higher if my eyes wont deceive, hard to tell on pic :P But definately you need to continue making it :D

Ive always wanted to make one, but my interest isnt just there, my mind is constantly saying to me, theres just stone, maybe iron or coal in but nothing important why you doing this.

It would be cool that the minecrafts "fog" would cover 1 or 2 pilar rows when you step into the hall, that was my idea of the place Happy

Leerrrooooy

Leerrrooooy

Inzz wrote:

And for the shoeria, you should make it wider+more lenght, little bit higher if my eyes wont deceive, hard to tell on pic :P But definately you need to continue making it :D

Ive always wanted to make one, but my interest isnt just there, my mind is constantly saying to me, theres just stone, maybe iron or coal in but nothing important why you doing this.

It would be cool that the minecrafts "fog" would cover 1 or 2 pilar rows when you step into the hall, that was my idea of the place Happy

Spams castle is not complete yet im sure he will want to post pics when its finished, Im increasing the size of Shoeria, just have all the construction hidden behind a wall Happy I find it hard to start projects but once you see it coming together its soo difficult to stop building Happy

Spamwise
Officer
The Undying

The Undying

Inzz wrote:

Thanks :D, There aren't really any rooms it yet, I've been working on the structure more than interiors, and only the front of it is largely complete, the back's a mess :D

I'll put up some screenshot's when it's done, or at least looks done from certain angles :D

You should see Shoeria with my draw distance, you can only see he first couple

The types of blocks are limited, but the stuff you can make is endless and it's fun to just build and see what happens.  The walls you see in the last screenshot were originally intended to be the outside walls of the castle with it being in the center, but then I got carried away.  As Shoe said, it's hard to think of something to build but then easy to get absorbed in building it.

The Almighty Pro

Forum Image

The Undying

Ellatoestabber wrote:

Forum Image

I was looking at that for a few seconds thinking that looks familiar before realising what you'd done :D

That must have taken you ages and I might have to find a texture pack that'll let me put cans of Spam around and also complete that place I hollowed out the volcano on the left but didn't get around to building inside it 

The Almighty Pro

easy i have paint shop pro , though its probably called something else atm.. took this photo

http://www.alaska.net/~royce/spam/spam-can-collection-2007-06.jpg

selected it as a texture and just dropped it in anywhere brown was  idk if you can edit and create your own texture pack but theres the picture

http://download.cnet.com/Corel-PaintShop-Pro/3000-2192_4-10001995.html

above is a trial version i believe , i have an older version that i use to make all my cartoons and things with

Leerrrooooy

That Spam mountain is hilarious Ella, nice job Happy

Mr.Shoe
Officer
Leerrrooooy

Leerrrooooy

Minecraft got an update!!! new biomes and everything Happy if you havent been tempted to play im sure you would be now, there are even giant mushroom forests now. But seriously if you want to occasionally play on the server i have let me know (try to keep the id address hidden so randoms dont join) , or if you just wanna check out the world on one of your kids account (just remenber people saying some of their kids play that way you wouldnt have to download and buy it twice). 

Nerglor
Officer
Leerrrooooy

Leerrrooooy

Mr.Shoe wrote:

Minecraft got an update!!! new biomes and everything Happy if you havent been tempted to play im sure you would be now, there are even giant mushroom forests now. But seriously if you want to occasionally play on the server i have let me know (try to keep the id address hidden so randoms dont join) , or if you just wanna check out the world on one of your kids account (just remenber people saying some of their kids play that way you wouldnt have to download and buy it twice). 

They have had giant mushroom biomes for a while, just were very very very rare

Those who say there's nothing like a nice cup of tea for calming the nerves never had *real* tea. It's like a syringe of adrenaline straight to the heart!
Spamwise
Officer
The Undying

The Undying

Nerglor wrote:
Mr.Shoe wrote:

They have had giant mushroom biomes for a while, just were very very very rare

More importantly for you Nerg, they now have roses so The Dark Tower won't have to be alone in an empty field!

photo 2013-10-26_230345_zpse53b2b5c.png

Leerrrooooy

Spamwise wrote:
Mr.Shoe wrote:
Nerggg, ur not going to leave an unfinished floating library above our little village are you?? HappyHappy

Seconded.

it takes like 6 cows for one bookshelf :<

Those who say there's nothing like a nice cup of tea for calming the nerves never had *real* tea. It's like a syringe of adrenaline straight to the heart!
Nerglor
Officer
Leerrrooooy

Leerrrooooy

>:D

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Massive Dynamics Forum Index -> Other games All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: