View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Spamwise
Officer
The Undying

The Undying

re: Horror

Hildorth wrote:
Patriotpea wrote:
I used to play F.E.A.R. And that was quite intense for me. Alma is creepy..Alan Wake was supposed to be good. Silent hill is good.

I remember playing Hard Rain campaign in Left For Dead...the sounds of witches sobbing in a cornfield in the middle of the night with thunder and lightning...wasnt as terrifying as hearing 3 other guys lose their damn minds after aggroing one witch after the other is something nobody should ever experience. And yes, one of them had a crowbar as melee weapon. LOL

Completely forgot about FEAR, funny story with this game, at the time I decided to try it I was working night shifts at a zoo and could spend some time playing, so here I was playing this creepy game till I had to go make my rounds at the zoo... So picture a zoo completely dark,lots of weird sounds from the animals and vegetation and me grabbing my flashlight like there's no tomorrow and completely scared cause of the game :P So needless to say I stopped playing it at the zoo :D

Did you ever sneak into the enclosures to play with the animals? Not sure if I could have resisted.

The Almighty Pro

re: Horror

Spamwise wrote:
Hildorth wrote:
Patriotpea wrote:
I used to play F.E.A.R. And that was quite intense for me. Alma is creepy..Alan Wake was supposed to be good. Silent hill is good.

I remember playing Hard Rain campaign in Left For Dead...the sounds of witches sobbing in a cornfield in the middle of the night with thunder and lightning...wasnt as terrifying as hearing 3 other guys lose their damn minds after aggroing one witch after the other is something nobody should ever experience. And yes, one of them had a crowbar as melee weapon. LOL

Completely forgot about FEAR, funny story with this game, at the time I decided to try it I was working night shifts at a zoo and could spend some time playing, so here I was playing this creepy game till I had to go make my rounds at the zoo... So picture a zoo completely dark,lots of weird sounds from the animals and vegetation and me grabbing my flashlight like there's no tomorrow and completely scared cause of the game :P So needless to say I stopped playing it at the zoo :D

Did you ever sneak into the enclosures to play with the animals? Not sure if I could have resisted.

Well couldnt really get inside the enclosures, they were all locked and it was a birds only zoo, so would be hard to catch one:P Still there was this parrot like bird who says some words, sometimes i chatted with him O.o

Page 2 of 2

Jump to: