View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Hayburn
Officer
The Undying

The Undying

re: Helm's Deep launches at 18th November!

Forum Image

Now the date is out, and we can start counting days for it. Prepurchasing is now available.

Next thing, any bets on how the schedule will hold?

http://www.lotro.com/en/game/articles/lord-rings-online%E2%84%A2-helm%E2%80%99s-deep%E2%84%A2-expansion-launch-november-18th

Last edited by Hayburn on Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Undying

\o/

I have faith it will hold. Seems they were waiting to get a realistic date before announcing it after last year.

Now to just hope they've not broken the game with all the changes :D

Also, one of the premium edition features : +10 quest log slots.

Weird.

Leerrrooooy

:/ i dont think ill pre purchase it, im near the fence but really leaning to not buying it

Those who say there's nothing like a nice cup of tea for calming the nerves never had *real* tea. It's like a syringe of adrenaline straight to the heart!
Hayburn
Officer
The Undying

The Undying

Spamwise wrote:

Also, one of the premium edition features : +10 quest log slots.

Weird.

I smell store item [+10 quest log slots] coming up. We already have item to add daily task limit.

The Almighty Pro

Nerglor wrote:
:/ i dont think ill pre purchase it, im near the fence but really leaning to not buying it

40$... 60$... Nope, I don't have that kind of money...

Do you mean to not buy it at all? Or with TP? o.O

Leerrrooooy

I ill wait tbhA week or two of grinding tp but even then im abit skeptic. I just hated the changes.......Ithink

lololol
Simone B.
Successor
The Almighty Pro

The Almighty Pro

I surely won't buy the expansion with money. That's for sure. Not even if I had 0 tp. There are few things that makr me wonder: may the introduction of possible quest log slots boost mean that the actual limit will be lowered and the current quest slot system erased? The partIin the prepurchase features where it's said "Features all Helm’s Deep content, <b>with level cap increase.</b> " means that you can pass beyond 85 only if you get the expansion?

The Almighty Pro

Simone B. wrote:
I surely won't buy the expansion with money. That's for sure. Not even if I had 0 tp. There are few things that makr me wonder: may the introduction of possible quest log slots boost mean that the actual limit will be lowered and the current quest slot system erased? The partIin the prepurchase features where it's said "Features all Helm’s Deep content, <b>with level cap increase.</b> " means that you can pass beyond 85 only if you get the expansion?

I assume you can still grind your way to 95 without the expansion, otherwise wouldn't make much sense.

The Undying

Simone B. wrote:

I doubt it, I imagine the epic quests would always be free.

I too won't buy it as I have 5k TP stored up, I'd consider it if I didn't though.

The quest log thing, doubt they'll drop the current one, imainge they're just going to make more slots buyable. Not really necessary though, you only ever really run out of quest slots in Moria, or if you just love gathering them.

The Undying

Sceptic people :o I'm reeeeeeaaaally considering to blow 54 euros in this new expansion, looks cool And if I buy it, Hay will too xD

The Almighty Pro

The Almighty Pro

waiting on a tp cost, so far no tp cost for it has been released yet, i looked at forums today.

The Undying

Ellatoestabber wrote:
waiting on a tp cost, so far no tp cost for it has been released yet, i looked at forums today.

They never released a TP cost for RoR, we could only find it out when in game after the release.

The Almighty Pro

OriginalLinnan wrote:
Sceptic people :o I'm reeeeeeaaaally considering to blow 54 euros in this new expansion, looks cool And if I buy it, Hay will too xD

Im still considering to buy it, but tbh im just delaying, i always end up buying the expansions, now if ill like that will be another question...

The Almighty Pro

cough beta testers lucky bastards... hmm doesnt say you cant talk about not being a beta tester.... spoiler alert ... im not hmm may have been edited from origional copy ;)

from official forums:

HELLO BETA TESTERS: PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE! (i.e. Go away! Shooo! Scat! Scurry on to the Beta forums you scamps! )

Remember folks! Let's not repeat last's year brouhaha over Beta and breaking the Non-disclosure Agreement. Some testers already broke the NDA before they even got in to beta!

1. Do not talk about your e-mail invite to Beta. Legit or otherwise.

wow faking it isnt allowed eiether

2. Do not talk about being in Beta.

shh we have ways of making you talk about being in beta...what torture devices? where?

3. Do not talk about how you're having trouble logging into Bullroarer or having trouble downloading it or whatever.

we will save bugs and irregular screw ups for release in game

4. Do not talk about posts and threads located in the Bullroarer forum (or whatever Beta forum exists now) here on the regular forums.

instead submit a form in triplicate to your local federal agency for our secrecy

5. Do not accidentally post something in the regular forums that is meant for the Bullroarer forums. If you do, well then... sorry...

We will promptly come get you we know where you live...

6. Do not talk about other people you know who are in beta. You might get them kicked out of beta which is uncool.

Tattle tales not welcome

7. Do not talk about Beta content... even if it is really cool.

however if it sucks still keep it to yourself

8. Do not ask questions about Beta content here in the regular forums.

use our super secret beta forum instead

9. Do not post pictures about Beta content in the regular forums.

wow devs even ban show and tell, cancel the kins next scheduled show and tell event...

10. Do not come here and complain about that bug you found in beta. It's a beta... you're there to find bugs. Submit a ticket or post in Bullroarer or whatever Beta forum exist.

also dont tell anyone you submitted a ticket about such bug

11. Just plain old "do not talk about beta."Unless you want to be kicked out of beta of course. Even then, don't talk about beta.

Oh, don't forget do not talk about beta. I was going to say shoo, scat but apparently people took that the wrong way. And no I am not a Turbine employee, I'm just trying to help the community.

With much love, peace and respect,

Your fellow Rider of Rohan,

Juaquilias

The Undying

Can't help but feel sorry for Turbine. I imagine the Beta forums are full of people screaming about how the HD's brought in loads of bugs, saying it's terrible rather than realising that that's what a beta's for.

Also, did anyone else read rule 2 and all those following as if it was being read by Brad Pitt? No? Just me?

Page 1 of 2

Jump to: