View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
IguanaMama
Officer
The Almighty Pro

The Almighty Pro

re: Helm's Deep launches at 18th November!

hmm well seeing as the kin has no budget and cant afford brad pitt you were stuck with my shoddy editing.

but now that you mention it yes i can see it

The Almighty Pro

well here you go everyone pick up your weapons ahead of time Happy

http://nerf.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Melee_weapon_products

http://www.medievalcollectibles.com/p-5173-staff-of-enlightment.aspx

The Almighty Pro

So I got HD yesterday, horse cosmetics do look nice, better than RoR imo and the armour also looks nice on a man/elf, not so much on hobbit or female toon. There's the remembrance crystal which will be usefull and that shield is nice for ppl who are leveling toons, altough the stats are a bit odd ( 5 armour ?!)

Anyway been having some practice with skill trees in Swtor, if they get it right in Lotro should be nice and something to add some depth in classes.

The Almighty Pro

Hildorth wrote:
altough the stats are a bit odd ( 5 armour ?!)

5 armour is the basic value.
You have another ammount to add to that in the "cloak" stats which will upgrade with level: Armour value boost or something like that.

The Undying

We got some questions and answers regarding HD to appease impatient customers wink

http://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?526541-Player-Submitted-20-Questions-%E2%80%93-Supersized-to-40

The Almighty Pro

Hayburn wrote:
We got some questions and answers regarding HD to appease impatient customers wink

http://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?526541-Player-Submitted-20-Questions-%E2%80%93-Supersized-to-40

Good to know that the expansion will cost 4295 (even though it feels too much for a qp and instance. Ror/Roi had way more).
Idk how threat will work after HD but I'm not confortable with such a change. They are acting to make the game easier (probably for player council QQ) but they forget that a game too easy is a game too boring. tongue out

The Almighty Pro

Well threat worries me a lot, what it looks like for now is that its enough to just stand there to hold aggro -.-

Goodbye tanking rotation to hold threat and hello every noob will be considered a great tank if specced right, sigh

Seems a similar system to Swtor, I'm playing a jedi shadow on tank stance and did a few experiments with my companion. Companion on passive so he won't attack anyone, its enough to just go in and stand there to have aggro on mobs, companion off passive and still takes a while for him to take mobs off me. In battle its enough to just attack to keep aggro... Its real easy ( maybe harder on end game with geared dps, but still...).

Still in one of the updates I'm sure they messed up with aggro, at some point it became much more easier to hold aggro.

Leerrrooooy

Today the NDA for Helm's Deep has been dropped. Beta players can now disucss their thoughts and impressions of Helm's Deep.

Strait from LOTRO facebook page, if you were in beta talk about it :D

Personally they Fucked up to many things in the traitlines and as of now i wont even think about buying it D: Give your personal feedback/questions and see what your peers think

Those who say there's nothing like a nice cup of tea for calming the nerves never had *real* tea. It's like a syringe of adrenaline straight to the heart!
Simone B.
Successor
The Almighty Pro

The Almighty Pro

Nerglor wrote:
Today the NDA for Helm's Deep has been dropped. Beta players can now disucss their thoughts and impressions of Helm's Deep.

Personally they Fucked up to many things in the traitlines and as of now i wont even think about buying it D: Give your personal feedback/questions and see what your peers think

I like the trees. They actually split the classes in 3 different faces each with their ups and downs and that is not easy Happy The ground-targeted skills like RK's 3 runestones (fire, lightning and heal) and hunter's traps are really really good.

I expect that the past instances will be modified as well sooner or later, to reflect the changes made to the classes and to the mechanics.

The Undying

Nerglor wrote:

Stop being such a pessimist!  Forgive me if I don't take your critisism too seriously at this point as you still complain about how they broke minis years ago.

The Almighty Pro

So any recent news about HD? Is it still coming out a week from today?

The Undying

Hildorth wrote:

I just googled a few webpages and none of them say it's being postponed :o So expecting it to really truly launch next Monday.. *crosses fingers and knocks on wood..*

The Undying

The Undying

OriginalLinnan wrote:
Hildorth wrote:

I just googled a few webpages and none of them say it's being postponed :o So expecting it to really truly launch next Monday.. *crosses fingers and knocks on wood..*

Yeah, was on beta yesturday and since everyone was wondering how on earth this will be live in a week - yeah, no postpones :p

*holding thumbs they get bugs squashed in time*

The Almighty Pro

Hayburn wrote:
OriginalLinnan wrote:
Hildorth wrote:

Yeah, was on beta yesturday and since everyone was wondering how on earth this will be live in a week - yeah, no postpones :p

*holding thumbs they get bugs squashed in time*

So its safe to assume that beta testing will continue monday on the live servers :P

Page 2 of 2

Jump to: