View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nerglor
Officer
Leerrrooooy

Leerrrooooy

re: Social Hubs

Don't know if anyone else is on these places where you can download new games, :D My steam account is Nerglor and my PSN is something like Knight_Gilead...

If you have an account hit me up and we might be able to play other multiplayer games :D

Those who say there's nothing like a nice cup of tea for calming the nerves never had *real* tea. It's like a syringe of adrenaline straight to the heart!
Ulthanfric
Officer
The Almighty Pro

The Almighty Pro

Have steam but dont really use it, forget my ID there.

I do have PSN, play some playstation now and then, my ID is H1ld0r (its a 1 and a zero:P)

The Undying

I'm also on Steam, name's Spamflaps. I reccomend you play LOTRO though it so it can shame you by telling you the amount of hours you've played.

Glass Cannon

I have also steam, nick there: Inkku (theres plenty of same named, so if ya want to look me up or anything, I have same profile pic on these forums as in steam)

Leerrrooooy

Leerrrooooy

my name on steam is..i forget and to lazy to look it up :D Just got Portal 2 on steam and in 5 minutes I remembered why i fell in love with portal :D this game is more sarcastic then I am!!!!!

Those who say there's nothing like a nice cup of tea for calming the nerves never had *real* tea. It's like a syringe of adrenaline straight to the heart!
Mr.Shoe
Officer
Leerrrooooy

Leerrrooooy

added you guys Happy 

From DDO to AOC to SWTOR to LOTRO to ESO all characters have started with the name Shoe. It all goes back to trying to decide on a character name in my first MMO. Having a shoebox near me and frustrated on my lack of creativity I typed it in and sure enough it worked, and the legacy was born.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Massive Dynamics Forum Index -> Other games All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: