View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nerglor
Officer
Leerrrooooy

Leerrrooooy

re: scribblenaughts

this is a SUPER FUN game :D i really like single player/side scrollers, but this takes the cake.

Those who say there's nothing like a nice cup of tea for calming the nerves never had *real* tea. It's like a syringe of adrenaline straight to the heart!
Inzz
Glass Cannon

Glass Cannon

I was so into playing this when I watched others play it :P tho, somehow I couldnt buy it on steam so I forgot about the game, on summer I noticed it was on sale, I thought I didnt buy it but checked my games list and its there :/ Gotta install this and start playing :D

Actual gameplay:

The Almighty Pro

The Almighty Pro

Have no idea what this game is about, but just saw there's a android version too, might check it out.

Leerrrooooy

Inzz wrote:
I was so into playing this when I watched others play it :P tho, somehow I couldnt buy it on steam so I forgot about the game, on summer I noticed it was on sale, I thought I didnt buy it but checked my games list and its there :/ Gotta install this and start playing :D

Actual gameplay:

I may or may not have done things like that >.> <.<

Those who say there's nothing like a nice cup of tea for calming the nerves never had *real* tea. It's like a syringe of adrenaline straight to the heart!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Massive Dynamics Forum Index -> Other games All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: