View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nerglor
Officer
Leerrrooooy

Leerrrooooy

re: Dark souls

I just recently found my old copy of dark souls, and started playing it.....Oh the rage yet still addicting :< wish games would be like that again, where if you even got a little bit further or kill an enemy faster you fell accomplished.

Forum Image

Those who say there's nothing like a nice cup of tea for calming the nerves never had *real* tea. It's like a syringe of adrenaline straight to the heart!
Linlon
Officer
The Undying

The Undying

Never heard of that game, but it sure is a pretty armor :o

Eek it's horror, not my thing! >.<

The Almighty Pro

The Almighty Pro

Never tried dark souls, but isn't that the sequel of demon souls? I still have demon souls on my PS3, never made it to end, ragequit about half way into the game, after hours and hours trying to go down a ledge and always dying -.- still first time I beat a boss there... No other game cause such infuriating feelings and accomplishment at same time :D

Glass Cannon

I have dark souls on steam, and tbh it would be really great game if it wouldnt need a controller, well it doesnt reguire it, it just would help alot.. Previous time i played, i started to know all the buttons and completing the 1st boss :D

The Undying

The Undying

Dark Souls II is coming out next year Nerg, and this was only released two years ago, one on the PC so not quite a long lost age.

It's a spiritual successor to Demon Souls so pretty much the same thing just a different environment.

Personally I didn't really like it. You'd probably say I'm one of the reasons the gaming market is being dumbed down but I don't want to spend hours of my life fighting the same enemy. Nice that games like these are being released though.

Jump to: