View previous topic :: View next topic  
Simone B.
Successor
The Almighty Pro

The Almighty Pro

re: Gift of the Valar

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?534791-Become-Legendary-Gift-of-the-Valar-For-a-limited-time-Dec-13th-%E2%80%93-19th

Become Legendary Gift of the Valar For a limited time: Dec 13th – 19th
Forum Image

Gift of the Valar

Receive a gift from the Valar that makes your character powerful enough to delve in the deeps of Moria. After using the Gift of the Valar, your character will instantly be raised to level 50! Delivers a package that contains the following:
Gift of the Valar Item
A set of level 50 gear
1 Gold piece
An LIXP rune, worth enough XP to bring one LI to level 10
4 ranks of each virtue
The Riding skill
A Dusky Nimblefoot Goat
A 25-stack of food that scales with your level
A 25-stack of Morale and Power potions that scale with your level
5 +100% XP Boosts
A single-use map to Rivendell
25 Mithril Coins

Geschenk der Valar

Erhaltet ein Geschenk der Valar, das Euren Charakter sofort stark genug macht, um in die Tiefen Morias abzutauchen. Nachdem Ihr das Geschenk der Valar verwendet habt, wird Euer Charakter sofort auf Stufe 50 gesetzt! Euer Kauf liefert Euch ein Bündel mit folgendem Inhalt:

Gegendtand "Geschenk der Valar"
Ein Ausrüstungsset der Stufe 50
Ein Goldstück
Eine Rune mit EP für legendäre Gegenstände, mit genug Erfahrungspunkten, um einen legendären Gegenstand sofort auf Stufe 10 zu bringen
Vier Ränge jeder Tugend
Die Reiteigenschaft
Eine dunkle, leichtfüßige Ziege
Ein Nahrungsvorrat (25er-Stapel), der mit Eurer Charakterstufe skaliert
Ein Vorrat von Moral- und Krafttränken, der mit Eurer Charakterstufe skaliert
Fünf +100 % EP-Boni
Eine Einwegkarte nach Bruchtal
25 Mithril-Münzen

Don des Valar

Recevez un Don des Valar qui rend votre personnage suffisamment puissant pour s'aventurer dans les profondeurs de la Moria. Une fois le Don des Valar utilisé, votre personnage montera instantanément jusqu'au niveau 50 ! Octroie un lot qui contient les articles suivants :
Le Don des Valar
Un ensemble d'équipement de niveau 50
1 pièce d'or
Une rune d'objet légendaire, dotée d'assez d'XP pour faire monter un OL jusqu'au niveau 10
4 rangs de chaque vertu
La compétence ChevauchéeUne chèvre agile du crépuscule
Un lot de 25 unités de nourriture qui s'échelonnent à votre niveauA
Un lot de 25 potions de Moral et de Puissance qui s'échelonnent à votre niveau
5 bonus d'XP de 100%
Une carte vers Fondcombe à utilisation unique25 pièces de mithril[/url]

The Almighty Pro

LOL really? Why not make it to instant 95 while they're at it?

Leerrrooooy

OR

I can just bribe someone to power level me through SH or skirms and save myself the cost of an expansion

lololol
IguanaMama
Officer
The Almighty Pro

The Almighty Pro

Patriotpea wrote:
OR

I can just bribe someone to power level me through SH or skirms and save myself the cost of an expansion

then it becomes

"The Gift of Pats Bribery for Powerleveling"

The Almighty Pro

I smell advertising technique...Hobbit part 2 starting today, lots of noobs coming to Lotro and they can instanly be level 50 and maybe stick to the game longer... Notice how it starts the day the movie is out. While id like to see more new players in game, Turbine is forgetting the veteran players who quited or are quiting the game...

The Undying

I skimmed the post originally so didn't notice it levels you to 50.
I'd like to believe this was more for veterans than newbies. I can see why we'd want to power through to 50 rather than deal with that 40-45 grind. People doing instances in Moria often haven't got a clue how to play their toon so I can't wait to see how this would go if people manage to get to them in a week or so of starting playing.

The Almighty Pro

The Almighty Pro

Spam,

with the uber DPS they are putting out - that doesnt matter that much anymore...

When Bethollind was in Moria - years ago - it was a dark and dangerous place to be. Each mob was a fight to the death - with usually a time to heal before going for the next mob. Only to have the first one respawn to soon and well... I was there at level - no way i could survive 2 adds that outleveled me...

It was there that i actually LEARNED to play ... watch your stats - equip only gear that improves you. Learn to use your skills. Learn to use your skills in the correct order for specific bonusses that tipped the ballance in your favour.

I remember the setting up for that boss in Flaming deeps - near where the 3 instance entrances were... 15K rare elite that dropped a mitril shard... Epic fight to survive. one or 2 wrong choices and you bought it... no Cry of the Hunter there...

I cannot imagine someone with uber DPS learning his shit down there... hell - Moria even got WAY easier a few updates ago when they revamped it. Grouped all quest nodes - thinned the adds... my memory of foundation of stone was that apart from the dorf camp there - no spot on the map was without adds. They were everywhere and they were lethal... lvl60 10K trolls... The place was full of dread and fear...

And if defeated - you had dread to deal with as well... that is a long time ago we had to pop tokens just to get our dread negative bonus away. Now we pop tokens to make us more powerfull...

Ulthanfric
Officer
The Almighty Pro

The Almighty Pro

re: re: Gift of the Valar

Yep Beth said everything, I too remember Moria with my first toon, my RK, which was a really squishy class back then (I forget how many times I died even before Moria) then they made RK more op and more op and more...and now uber op. I believe now its quite possibly to level a so called squishy class from 1 to 95 without dying once in the landscape...

Speaking of rare elites, why did they stop making those? Most were a really good challenge, reminds me of world bosses in swtor, grab a group, travel the planets and hunt down insanely big bosses for tasty rewards.
Patriotpea
Officer
Leerrrooooy

Leerrrooooy

I went broke spending all my money repairing trying to solo riptalon at lvl 58...
1-80 tally. Close fight though.
Then those orcs that..just when you think you are about to win.....*Absorbed7 x10 *full heals*

Or the ones that debuff you for like 1:30 LOL

*Tries to pull one mob*
Half the damn camp aggroes forcing you to run back the way you came and aggroing the things you killed earlier and had respawned again. FML moments in Moria with Pat...

Omg. I just remembered this...
...remember GB power level?
I ran Siphereth there when he was like lvl 30...till like 60 something. You guys were like...if he has no idea what hes doing at (75) cap its on you pat! FFFUU. I think hes alright now yes?

But yea..5k tp for that? Id rather buy xp tomes and quest with a friend..i hate lvls 1-30 but not that much to justify spending that much tp...

Id rather get 5 stacks of attack buffs and use em all at once and get a 2 week buff. Lolol (srsly dont do this,its not worth it- I was afk for half the duration)

lololol
Patriotpea
Officer
Leerrrooooy

Leerrrooooy

As for Regional bosses...

Some noob who got farmed by a bog fly will (alone and 5 levels under)stand next to a big troll using Treebeard on fire as a weapon while riding Nornuan riding draigoch for a screenshot and get 1 shotted back to Bree and complain. Nerfbat.

lololol
Ulthanfric
Officer
The Almighty Pro

The Almighty Pro

That's about right Pat, lotro forums are full with ppl complaining about how easy it is, followed by tons of ppl QQing about the QQ...those who love it this easy. Tbh at this point I think I could probably level a toon with no armour...hell I probably could do it with no weapons, just punch my way through -.-
Patriotpea
Officer
Leerrrooooy

Leerrrooooy

False sense of "Im so pro" I guess.

For me its always been that joy of improvement by working for it.

You dont need to do work if you dont want to, just dont expect to be rewarded. Surely you dont expect a dealership to give you a free car cuz you think you need one.

Those that expect to be better but cant be bothered to read skill tooltips cuz who has time for that? Then spends hours on end farming the same instance everyday and posting in the forums about things they, as players should be entitled to.

You know youve been in that situation where you cant help but wonder how sombody managed to get to lvl cap.

I swear, these changes must be inspired by people who quest in Rohan with gear they got from Garth Agarwen and expects to 1 shot everything.

Have you seen the moors situation? RK kills warg in 5 seconds for years, its "balanced".I killed him therefore I am a better player with superior skills.

Warg kills RK in 5 seconds, Turbine needs to fix their game? Questions how 3k claw spam on a 19k rk is fair...when hes been hitting 15k EC on 16k wargs for years..

Freep op= everyone moorses to feed their egos
Creep op= boycotts moors cuz they dont look good anymore.

lololol
Simone B.
Successor
The Almighty Pro

The Almighty Pro

Patriotpea wrote:

Have you seen the moors situation? RK kills warg in 5 seconds for years, its "balanced".I killed him therefore I am a better player with superior skills.

Warg kills RK in 5 seconds, Turbine needs to fix their game? Questions how 3k claw spam on a 19k rk is fair...when hes been hitting 15k EC on 16k wargs for years..

Freep op= everyone moorses to feed their egos
Creep op= boycotts moors cuz they dont look good anymore.

Simple, Freep = VIP and Turbine do love easy coins.
But on a thing I agree, as a company you NEVER have to drop the quality of your product to ingratiate ALL the complaining customers.
Especially those who don't even know what they are talking about.

The Almighty Pro

Have you noticed the constant decline in difficulty and quality coincides with the creation of player council? That was supose to give the devs the players insight... Wonder who are those noobs -.-
Ulthanfric
Officer
The Almighty Pro

The Almighty Pro

And yes Pat, moors was suppose to be a complementary part of the game but it turns outs its the main part, can only imagine how much money ppl spend on both sides for p2w buffs and unlocks on creep side... I would bet moors gives a buttload of money to Turbine and that's all that matters...till they start losing more and more players for other MMOs
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Massive Dynamics Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: